Nothing else matters.
Universal, C# based mod loader.
Works with anything X86, X64.
[Reloaded II] is a Universal DLL Injection based Mod Loader and Management System.
Designed mostly for hacking games, it is a completely free and open source public rewrite of [Reloaded], my original first fully fledged mod loader.
Made from the ground up proudly using the C# programming language.
Reloaded: For End Users
- FAQ: Frequently Asked Questions
- Quick Start
- Installation/Injection Methods (Recommended Read for Power Users)
Reloaded: For Modders
Reloaded: For Programmers
- Communication & Loader API
- Optimizing Mods
- Shared Libraries
- Writing Mods For Actively Developed Games/Applications
- Loading Native Mods
Reloaded: For Potential Contributors
- Getting Started: Building Reloaded
- Getting Started: Project Structure
- Reloaded II's Architecture: Behind the Scenes
- Localizing Reloaded
Contributions to this project are highly encouraged.
Feel free to implement new features, make bug fixes or suggestions so long as they are accompanied by an issue with a clear description of the pull request.
Documentation is just as welcome as code changes!